Sunday 15 November 2015

Bayyinah TV



After listening to a recent Bayyinah clip.  Usthadah Nouman suggested we should each year aim to have developed a further understanding with the quran.  Since ma'Sha Allah new content is being put on the channel and I'm falling further and further behind, I decided that this year I will dedicate to complete the Quran Cover to cover series.  I am currently on surah al Baqara ayat 118 So a long way to go.  I would love to find a partner to help with this project.  Its a shame I can't get the children involved but at their pace things would move to slowly.  So In Sha Allah maybe during car journeys the aim is to share little gems with them that will help them connect with the Quran , and then maybe complete Juz amma with them.

http://www.bayyinah.tv/sp/9942-bayyinah-tv join me in this journey today.

1 comment: